Thursday 31 March 2011

Santander does it again (to me)!

I was informed by Santander that the formal response regarding the investigations carried out further to my complaint will be sent to the Santander Branch at 26-28 High Street, Sheffield.

The e-mail dated 21/03/2011 confirms this. (See image below - Click on the image to enlarge. Click the back arrow on the browser to return to this article upon viewing the image)

All details regarding my complaint and the severe conditions I had to undergo, due to Santander blocking my account, have been described in my previous post. (Santander accepted that my account was blocked due to their fault although it took them over two months to even apologise.)

I was told that the formal response would be ready for collection, in the form of a letter, before Friday 25/03/2011, from the above branch, as I am currently residing in the area.

However, upon visiting this Santander branch and inquiring even on 31/03/2011, I was told that the branch had not received a letter to be given to me.

(See below – Confirmation from Santander Branch at 26-28, High Street, Sheffield that they had not received a letter, as promised to me by Santander Head Office - Click on the image to enlarge. Click the back arrow on the browser to return to this article upon viewing the image)

Once again Santander has harassed, hassled and inconvenienced me !

Similar to the staff of the Santander branch where the previous incident took place, staff of this branch too did not even apologise for the inconvenience caused ...

Scroll down to see my previous post ...

No comments:

Post a Comment